SAFE International™ believes everyone from children to seniors should have access to personal-safety training that can be learned in hours, not years.
Since 1994, SAFE International has taught over 250,000 people in Canada and communities around the world.
SAFE International self-defense courses are designed with one simple but powerful goal in mind.
To Get Home SAFE!
How Will You Benefit from SAFE International Self-Defense Training?
- Learn to recognize and avoid violence before it appears.
- Obtain knowledge of how the “bad guy” determines their victims, so you can avoid becoming one.
- Analyze the possible risks in your regular routines, allowing you to feel more protected and secure.
- Acquire enhanced conflict-resolution skills in the face of crisis
- Understand how to shift your mindset if confronted with a real threat to you or your loved ones.
- Become trained in how to strike the most vulnerable targets on your aggressor.
- Prepare to defend against the most frequent types of attacks.
- Plus, much more.