Saving & Changing Lives
Learn Self-Defense in Hours, Not Years!
SAFE International™ believes everyone from children to seniors should have access to personal-safety training that can be learned in hours, not years.
Since 1994, SAFE International has taught over 250,000 people in Canada and communities around the world.
SAFE International self-defense courses are designed with one simple but powerful goal in mind.
To Get Home SAFE!
TRUSTING YOUR INTUITION
FREE PDF & Video training when you subscribe to our mailing list!!
Who Do We Teach?
With this course, parents will have peace of mind knowing their family is more prepared and confident with personal security in and outside the home.
Whether you want to certify community staff in self-defense or offer self-defense to the public, the Indigenous self-defense course has several options.
This self-defense course takes a no-nonsense, honest approach to dealing with knife violence. Over 50 combined years of experience have gone into development of this self-defense program.
Real Estate Professional Safety Training
This personal protection training offers self-defense education specific to those in the real estate industry. This program has opened many eyes across Canada to the safety risks members of this profession face.
Rich & Roberts Self-Defense
With over 50 years of combined experience, these self-defense courses are perfect for your martial arts club, event, or public self-defense seminars.
How Will You Benefit from SAFE International Self-Defense Training?
- Learn to recognize and avoid violence before it appears.
- Obtain knowledge of how the “bad guy” determines their victims, so you can avoid becoming one.
- Analyze the possible risks in your regular routines, allowing you to feel more protected and secure.
- Acquire enhanced conflict-resolution skills in the face of crisis
- Understand how to shift your mindset if confronted with a real threat to you or your loved ones.
- Become trained in how to strike the most vulnerable targets on your aggressor.
- Prepare to defend against the most frequent types of attacks.
- Plus, much more.