Companies owe it to their employees to provide a safe workplace. And a safe environment benefits employers too because company morale and productivity increase when a job environment feels secure.
So, let us help you create that safe environment and reduce workplace violence in all its forms — from harassment and bullying to personal safety or assault. Whether it occurs in the office or while employees are traveling on business, violence affects not only the victimized person but also their families and colleagues.
SAFE International violence-prevention training provides honest, memorable, and practical self-defense and conflict-resolution training for companies and their employees. We’ve worked professionals from healthcare to real estate and everything in between. Whether you choose a short, high-impact lunch and learn event or a further in-depth job specific workshop, attendees will leave educated, invigorated, and empowered.
A SAFE Corporate Safety Course Will Help You Learn
- How to recognize and identify violence before it arises
- Who attackers victimize and why
- How to show true confidence, not fabricated
- The importance of trusting your instincts and intuition
- Conflict-resolution training appropriate in personal and career environments
- Security strategies while travelling for work or in personal lives
- The safest place to stand on an elevator
- How the psychopath thinks in relation to violence
- Common manipulation methods used by the aggressor
- Easy-to-understand self-defense principles and concepts
- Plus, much more