The greatest responsibility in life is protecting your children.
But now that your little girl is going off to college…How do you protect her?
SAFE International has helped over 200,000 parents protect their kids even as they enter young adulthood
“As a father of four, I’ve always done my best to give my children the skills they would to protect themselves. But as my two oldest got ready to leave for college, I was questioning whether I had done enough. I was looking for answers and I found the perfect program with The Parental SAFEGUARD Plan. It was exactly what I needed, when I needed it because it was an incredibly comprehensive program.”
“Since 1994, we’ve had SAFE International’s curriculum in our program. I highly recommend it for high school students transitioning to college.”
Look, we know that you’re already put almost 20 years into raising your child to be smart and aware.
But, up until this point, you’ve probably never personally experienced violence and you really have no idea how to teach your teen how to avoid getting attacked (or worse).
Take a deep breath, because we’re about to tell you all about our online course for safety and violence avoidance.
TRUTH: Your teen is about to throw themselves into unsupervised adulthood – with all kinds of responsibilities, opportunities, and also dangers.
AKA: The Real World.
But here’s the deal:
Learning physical self-defence is only helpful once attacks are already initiated.
But, what if we could teach teens to avoid most attacks to begin with?
Unlike most self-defence courses and martial arts, The Parental SAFEGUARD Plan teaches your child to keep themselves safe by avoiding attacks in the first place.
In other words: we’re reducing their chance of experiencing physical harm by taking violence out of the equation.
The Parental SAFEGUARD Plan BEGINS where True Self-Defence should begin, NOT with learning a few physical moves which quite frankly could have been avoided or might make matters worse.
Our program is a self-study course. Here’s what you’re going to get inside The Parental SAFEGUARD Plan:
- Numbers you can’t run from – what you need to know about the statistics of violence
- How your child can protect themselves without getting physical or facing legal trouble
- Why teens don’t have to be Cobra Kai-wannabes to stay safe
- How to avoid attacks before they happen
- Everyday devices and clothing that make teens vulnerable to attacks
- How to get inside the mind of an attacker so you can avoid or outsmart them
- The right way to project confidence that will repel attackers
- Intuition vs. Paranoia: How teens can learn to trust their gut about suspicious people and circumstances
- How to keep yourself safe while riding in an elevator with someone you don’t know
- Distractions that can put teens in danger
- How your cell phone can help (and hurt) you
- The one, tiny device everyone uses that can put you in harm’s way
- How to determine if someone is actually following you
- Keeping yourself safe when driving, parking, and approaching your car
- What to do if your car breaks down
- How to protect yourself when carrying valuables like a purse or bag
DON’T CLICK AWAY WITHOUT READING THIS!!
The majority of the public never feels they need this education and, unfortunately, do not seek it until something has happened.
THAT IS TOO LATE.
The facts are that up to a third of women will be assaulted during their lifetime – and the highest risk group is teenage women.
As smart, prudent people, we spend thousands of dollars on things like insurance – but so few spend any time at all on learning and teaching their children the skills of violence avoidance.
The content in this online course has been taught to more than 200,000 students and teens since 1994.
Don’t let violence happen to your child. The trauma a person can experience from a violent encounter can last a lifetime.