From our Founder, Chris Roberts:
“Foremost, I seek people who have a passion for helping others, whether you have experience teaching violence prevention and self-defence or NOT. If you have that desire or want to change and save lives because of your life experiences, this certification might be the perfect fit.”
Who is This Certification For?
- Experienced self-defence instructors looking to add a world-class violence-prevention certification to their training
- Fitness trainers considering a violence-prevention program that complements the healthy lifestyle philosophies they teach
- Owners and operators of martial arts schools looking to integrate violence prevention into their self-defence classes
- Corporate violence-prevention/workplace-safety trainers
- Law enforcement trainers
- People who have a passion for making their communities safer
- Parents interested in violence-prevention training to keep their families safe
- Survivors of abuse who want to help others
- The value of our Intuition
- Display of pure confidence, not manufactured
- How to become a Hard Target
- The victim selection process and how to prevent
- Differences between social & anti-social violence
- Self-defence vs martial arts vs fighting
- Safe use of elevators
- Home safety
- Car safety
- Safe travel
- Bullying prevention
- Conflict resolution training.
- Plus, much more!
Besides, we teach proven behavioural and psychological principles to navigate through the chaos of confrontation. This module will give you the tools to defuse and de-escalate a potentially violent assault with proven strategies and conflict resolution principles. It is critical to differentiate between a good guy having a bad day and a genuine ‘bad guy.’
Next, we will provide you with the education and tools to provide your clients with education and training in managing violence at the physical level with the SAFE 360 -degree module.
You will understand confrontation management from a 360-degree perspective considering all possible variables such as participants, witnesses, environmental, and situational variables. You will learn.
- How to recognize the pre-physical contact cues to potential violence.
- How to use distance and proximity to reduce the chances of harm to you and the aggressor.
- Demystification of fantasy self-defence taught in the martial arts, Hollywood movies, and other violence prevention programs.
- Defence against most common attacks such as shoves, grabs, tackles, sucker punches, attacks on the ground, bear hugs, chokes, hair pulls, and other aggravated assaults.
- The principles and concepts to stop a threat based on one’s force in defending must parallel the danger.
- How the step-by-step self-defence instruction commonly taught is not valid.
- How to apply the training to the job descriptions of your clients.
- The legal, moral, and ethical effects of surviving a violent encounter.
Specialized SAFE Certification Modules
- Violence Prevention/Self-Defence for Schools
- Knife/Edged Weapons Defence
- Ground Defence
- Close Quarter Principles – aka 5 Principles of Physical Retaliation developed by Richard Dimitri
- Healthcare Industry Safety
- Realtor Safety Program
- Family Self Defense
- Spartan Gear Scenario Development & Training
You must complete the SAFE 101 & SAFE 360 Certification modules successfully before adding the additional modules listed above. Included in the specialized certifications are:
- Precise curriculums taught, including updates based upon ongoing research
- Marketing support in each area of certification
- Badges and Logos for each module of certification